1. Book a Tour: Contact the school on 9449 3600 to organise a school tour. (At the end of this tour you will be given an enrolment form).
2. Proof of Age: Locate your child's birth certificate or passport to prove they turn 5 years of age on or before 30 April of the year they commence foundation.
3. Immunisation History: Locate your child's Immunisation History Statement that includes the statement 'This child has received all vaccines required by 5 years of age'. Statements can be obtained from any Medicare Office or by logging onto the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register on the Medicare website.
4. Bring your documents in: Bring all documents as outlined above, along with the enrolment form that you received on your tour, to the school to enrol your child.
*Parents of children born overseas must provide a copy of the passport bearing the child's name with visa documents where applicable so that visa classifications can be recorded.
COVID-19 Tour Alterations
Due to the current events we are unable to hold on-site school tours at this time.
We are pleased to announce that instead of on-site tours we will now be holding online information sessions and virtual tours of the school facilities through our facebook page.
To keep updated on our 2021 enrolment processes please email email@example.com the following information
- your name and surname
- your child's name and surname
- phone number
- email address
For more information on the Department of Educations Enrolment Policy see here.